SI was hurting today so I did not deadlift. Today was supposed to be a 1RM and I was really looking forward to it, but now it looks like the next DL 1RM day is 3 weeks away. That's ok, I will skip it and hit 5x5 next Saturday and that way my 1RM will be even heavier when I finally do it.
Bench 5x1
Worked up to 230# for a single. Failed at 235#. I am pretty sure that 230 is a PR, at least in the past ten years.
Up next is back squat 5x5 and jerks on Monday. Depending on how the damn SI is feeling tomorrow, I might do some depth pushups and pullups.
ERad came to CFLG today and PRed on the OH Squat-135#-even though she PRed on it last Monday. She is getting better and better. Anyway, it was great to have her train with us today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment