Squat Clean 5x1
PRed at 235#
The bar kept bouncing forward off my shoulders. People watching said that I was completing the pull, so I must be dropping a little too quickly (hard to believe) and the bar is crashing on my shoulders and bouncing forward. I am confident I can get more weight up once I get this ironed out.
Front Squat 5x1
PRed with 270#
Ten pound PR over my previous, pre-injury, best. It felt really good. I feel like 300 is a matter of a couple of months. Fronts squat are becoming the lift (other than the O lifts) that I look forward to most.
I did my front squats at the same time as the noon class, just working my singles in with their 1RM squat cleans. It really helped. The noon class had a bunch of PRs and it was fun to feed off that energy. I lift by myself too much.
In the PM at CFLG
WOD
20 Push Jerks 135#
20 Burpee Pullups
10 Push Jerks 135#
10 Burpee Pullups
6:06
It went about how you'd expect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations Sam on your PRs. You are on a roll.
ReplyDeleteWell done, Sammy! It's so awesome how you're banging right back. Can't wait till you hit that 300!
ReplyDelete