Today was the first day where I really felt like I was lifting hard. I feel like my body is starting to get used to the strain and I can push it more. The program I am on calls for a max effort on the last set of each movement as opposed to 5 working sets of the same weight. Today was the first day that I was able to push those sets closer and closer in weight. It felt good. I just love lifting.
Squat Cleans 5x5
95x5
125x5
155x5
185x5
200x5
I am getting more and more comfortable with the groove. Doing that many reps each set for an O-lift is difficult and a little problematic. I think this will be my last microcycle with a 5x5 for an O-lift. I will still keep the 5x5 for the squats and deadlift, bench, etc.
Front Squat 5x5
135x5
185x5
205x5
225x5
240x5
Gotta love those front squats. Feeling good.
WOD (in the PM at CFLG)
5 rds
7 Pullups
7 Depth Pushups 45# bumps
7 GHD Situps
5:58 with a 25# vest
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You're doing great, Sam. I'm so glad you're lifting hard and feeling good doing it!
ReplyDelete