Billy was working on the snatch at CFLG, so I decided to jump right in. I want to get that early pull fixed. Some of them felt great, some fell forward. It is a little like magic when you get it right and everything just snaps into place. It is a great feeling.
Snatch
95x3
105x2
125x1
135x1
145x1
155xFx3
155x1x3
Bench 5x5
95x5
145x5
185x5
200x5
205x5
Bench is just not a strong point for me. Progress comes slow, but it is coming. I am enjoying it too.
WOD
195# Power Clean 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
Pullup 10, 8, 6, 4, 2
4:13
195 was a good weight for me. I have a little problem with early arm bend sometimes. I can really feel it when I keep them straight, the bar just jumps up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Early arm bend? sounds like my problem with cleans too-Anna
ReplyDelete